Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
Diff Insert Install Instructions:
PLEASE NOTE: Diff insert is fragile until installed! Once installed, it is set and will do its job.
Please read and follow the following instructions carefully:
- Please use the included white lithium grease to grease the posts.
- When pressing the insert into the diff, make sure pressure is applied evenly and directly on the orientation disc at the back of the insert. Consider a rubber mallet, or a thin piece of wood to strike the insert, do not hit it directly with a metal hammer.
- Once in position, it is recommended to use a small amount of blue Loctite on the bolt, however it is not required.
- Tighten the NUT and not the bolt, otherwise you may twist the orientation disc and the diff support tabs might become dislodged from the disc.
- Add a touch of grease to the back side of the bolt head where it will touch the orientation disc in case it does rotate.
- IF THE TABS BREAK FREE FROM THE DISC, do not worry. Once the insert is in place, the disc simply serves as a retention plate and does not affect the performance of the insert.
- If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Q: Do I need a tune to run MILVS V.1?
A: A tune is not required to run the V.1 version of MILVS, however to maximize power potential, a tune is recommended. This is more applicable to Naturally Aspirated applications (N51/N52) as turbocharged engines such as the N55 are limited by boost pressure, not MAF (Mass Air Flow) readings.
Q: Do I need to send my Original Supports prior to receiving the new units?
A: Nope! Simply purchase the MILVS, install them, then send in your old ones in the original packaging for a $50 rebate.
Q: What is a MILVS and what does it do?
A: A MILVS, or Machined Intake Lift Valvetronic Support(s), is an OEM Support that has been re-manufactured to new specification. They allow for increase in intake valve lift and duration which results in more mid-range torque and upper-end horsepower.
Q: What motors does this apply to?
A: This product is able to be used with N20, N26, N51, N52, N55, and S55 engines with varying results.
Q: How long until I receive my item after the order is placed?
A: Early production units are made to order and as such, may take 5-10 business days to deliver. Soon these units will be in-stock and ready to ship next-day!